All the tools you need for today and for tomorrow.
Start with a Save2Earn Account
Your Save2Earn Account with SECNY FCU comes with all the benefits you need for today and for planning tomorrow. With a free credit monitoring tool, free financial literacy, a free debit card and many other benefits outlined below, the Save2Earn Account is custom built for your life.
A Save2Earn Account is a account designed for young adults age 18-26. Check out our other account options here.
With a Save2Earn Account benefit from special discounts:
- Get the first $5 into your new savings account1
- Get a $10 gift card and free checks for opening a Save2Earn checking account2
- Check your checking account balance instantly with our Mobile App and Online Banking
- $25 when you sign up for Direct Deposit for your paycheck3
- Loan Rate Discount - Receive a 0.25% loan rate discount4
- FREE Birthday Gift to help you keep saving
- FREE Banzai Financial Literacy resources - A real-life online simulation game to help you learn how to manage your money!
With a Save2Earn Checking Account get a free Debit Card with Rewards:
- Earn when you spend with uChoose Rewards - Earn 1 point per $2 spent with your SECNY Debit Card. The uChoose Rewards® program gives you more flexibility and choice than ever when it comes to redeeming your reward points. Redeem points for the rewards you want most - the choices are endless!
- Register your Debit Card with CardValet App - To put you in control of your checking account. Use the app to turn your card on or off, get alerts, and set security limits. Download the app for your Apple iOS® or Google Android® device that lets you control debit & credit card usage and spending on the go.
- Stop fumbling for your wallet. Pay with your phone - Pair your Debit Card with a Mobile Wallet: Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay. With a quick tap of your device, you can use your SECNY MasterCard® Debit Card to pay at millions of merchant locations that accept touchless payments.
Let’s make history with a Credit Kickstart Loan
You have the power to control your credit history. Start smart and make your history a great one with Credit Kickstart
- First, fill out our online loan application for the amount you wish to start with.
- If approved, the funds are then deposited into your account and put on hold.
- Each month, make your monthly payment on time.
- After you make your payment, the funds are then released into your account for you to use.
Payment history is one of the most weighted of all factors contributing to your credit score. This program is a great way to help you set off on the right path to a positive financial future! Sometimes even more so than a credit card or personal loan. Credit Kickstart is also a great way to build your credit, making it affordable when it comes time to lease or buy a car. Make your history something to be proud of…with Credit Kickstart!
Take Advantage of Save2Earn Checking Account Benefits Today!
Declared Dividend for the 3rd Quarter 2023:
Rates effective 9/21/23. Rates subject to change without notice.
|01 / Regular Share (min. $100)||0.15%||0.15%|
|03 / Business Share (min. $100)||0.15%||0.15%|
|10 / Club (Holiday)||0.15%||0.15%|
|11 / Club (Vacation)||0.15%||0.15%|
|20 / Club (Save2Own)||2.96%||3.00%|
|73 / Enterprise Checking (Business Checking)||No Dividend Paid||No Dividend Paid|
|75 / Draft Checking||No Dividend Paid||No Dividend Paid|
|79 / Cash Management (> $75,000.00)||1.24%||1.25%|
|79 / Cash Management ($50,000 - $74,999.99)||1.00%||1.00%|
|79 / Cash Management ($25,000 - $49,999.99)||0.75%||0.75%|
|79 / Cash Management ($10,000 - $24,999.99)||0.50%||0.50%|
|79 / Cash Management (min. $2,000 - $9,999.99)||0.40%||0.40%|
|81/91/97 IRA Activity Account (>$10,000)||0.30%||0.30%|
|81/91/97 IRA Activity Account ($100 - $9,999)||0.15%||0.15%|
|91 / Roth Activity Account||Same rates and terms as IRA activity account above|
|95 / Coverdell ESA (min $500)||Same rates and terms as IRA activity account above|
|97 / Coverdell ESA Activity Account||Same rates and terms as IRA activity account above|
Fully Share & Certificate Secured:
|APR as low as||Term|
|Share or Certificate Dividend Yield +2% . Variable rate adjusts when APY changes on the account pledged.||144 Months Maximum|
Dividend rates are declared by the Board of Directors quarterly. Please note that the minimum balances must remain in accounts for the entire period to qualify for a dividend. All accounts are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). All rates subject to change without notice. APR - Annual Percentage Rate APY - Annual Percentage Yield
1 All new accounts subject to Chex-Systems verification. Certain conditions apply, subject to change without notice. Limit one $5 initial deposit incentive per member.
2 Limit one gift card. All new accounts subject to Chex-Systems verification. Certain conditions apply, subject to change without notice. Offer does not apply to existing SECNY checking accounts. Contact us for details.
3 $25 cash incentive offer available for members who sign up for a new net pay direct deposit relationship and who opt to have his/her payroll direct deposited into his/her SECNY share or share draft account. All new accounts subject to ChexSystems verification. To receive cash incentive, member must notify SECNY after first payroll is direct deposited into the account. $25 cash incentive will remain on hold for 30 days from the date it was deposited. After 30 day hold period, funds will only be released if the account is in good standing. Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported to the IRS. Certain restrictions apply. Subject to change without notice. Member must have had no prior Direct Deposit relationship with SECNY.
4 Minimum loan amount $5,000. Excludes Mortgages, Overdraft Lines of Credit and Credit Cards. Limit one discount per member per loan. Credit and other certain restrictions may apply. Existing loans with SECNY cannot be refinanced with this offer. Contact us for further details.