The BIG NEWS is: Fairmount is finally open! All of our offices are participating in the Grand Opening celebration with great rates and giveaways!
We have a brand new Contact Center. The Center handles incoming calls along with correspondence via email and other online applications. They also provide follow-up and outreach to our members. We will be integrating our back office operations within the same space. This will provide you with expedited service and response to requests.
Our Mortgage Services Center has moved from Baldwinsville to Fairmount. We have expanded our mortgage service options to include new products AND education. This segment of the credit union has seen steady growth and experienced the most demand for additional services. Now centrally located for member convenience!
The Fairmount facility offers a new full-service branch to provide world class service with an unparalleled atmosphere!
SECNY continues to offer stability, responsible financial management, accountability, value, and a sense of family we all deserve. Your credit union provides all the services you need to take care of your financial needs from your computer, tablet, smartphone or just a simple call to the credit union. We've created, enhanced and continue to pursue offering financial services using technology solutions that have transformed your credit union into a national leader.
New systems and payment platforms have been implemented to achieve the next level of technology. This allows us to provide you the latest in financial service including:
- Instant Issue Debit Cards- this service has been overwhelmingly popular and well-received by our members. Don’t want to wait for a new card? Contact us and we can have one made instantly during weekday business hours. Have it mailed to your home or pick it up at our Onondaga Hill office- the choice is yours!
- No Closing Cost Mortgages- introduced to provide members with alternative financing options and reduce costs.
- Our 4th student-run branch location opening at Solvay High School- joining our existing student branch network alongside Onondaga Central, LaFayette and Jordan-Elbridge. Your credit union continues to invest in our schools and our communities. A potential fifth branch in this network is also in discussion for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- SECNY University- we have expanded our staff training programs and have developed additional product knowledge, member experience and leadership training modules.
- Safety and Security Protocols - we completed a credit union wide physical Security Analysis for all our facilities. In addition, we have enhanced our Risk and Fraud Management Programs.
- Zogo - a new online financial education program. Zogo brings “fun to finance” as users complete various modules and earn points toward gift card rewards while boosting their financial skills! Check back at secny.org for more details.
- Brand Refresh- in 2021, we celebrated 50 years of service in Central New York. This celebration launched efforts to review our existing core values, mission statement and logo. The results of this process included a new, updated logo depicting our energy, commitment to education and service to everyone in Central New York.
- Online Appointment Booking- members can request an in-branch appointment online using this quick, simple form. Make the most of your valuable time without a wait to visit with our friendly staff!
- Revitalized Business Account Offerings- you provided feedback and we listened. Our latest business account program introduced over the summer combines the best, most requested services with fee-free options as well as additional borrowing opportunities.
Today we enjoy over 92,000 surcharge-free ATMs locally and across the country. Locally, you have all InTouch SECNY machines, Allpoint and MoneyPass Network locations at popular shops like Wegmans, Costco, Target, Speedway, Right Aid, Walgreens, 7 Eleven and more. We have reciprocal agreements with other credit unions such as Empower, Summit, Reliant, Finger Lakes and AmeriCu to name a few. Use their machines surcharge-free!
SECNY is federally insured and one of the safest financial institutions in the country. Our lending quality is a leader in the industry. We continue to provide advanced technological financial services with practical application and functionality at the forefront.
We are proud to be a part of this dynamic organization, and, as always, your membership remains our highest priority.
Your home is our home. We are Central New York.
We thank you for your continued membership and support!
Financial Status & Membership:
|AS OF 10/31/23|
Serving everyone in Onondaga, Cayuga, Madison, and Oswego counties