SECNY serves over 15 public school districts and all parochial schools in Central New York. Our "School Perks" Program was designed to benefit all school employees in efforts to go beyond providing just everyday financial services.
SECNY is excited to introduce"School Perks!"
Extra Credit Union Benefits for School Employees, including:
- First $5.00 into a new account.1
- An Additional 0.25% OFF loan rates.2
- Loan Skip Pay Program: Skip up to two payments per calendar year. *Certain conditions apply.
- $25 cash for new Direct Deposit relationships.3
- Financial Literacy programs for employees / organization members.
- Special Offer! Up to 20,000 Bonus Reward Points upon first purchase when you get one of our credit cards.4
- "Summer Stash" Club Account: Have extra cash at the end of the school year by starting an interest-bearing vacation club account. (Minimum $100 to earn interest).
PLUS: "Perk" up your staff or organizational meetings with a visit from SECNY representatives!
- We'll bring the refreshments, giveaways and credit union benefit information/ financial literacy information your group will love!
Take Advantage of Your Perks Today!
or visit one of our branch locations to ask about School Employee benefits.
1 $5 represents initial member share deposit. Limit one $5 deposit. Certain conditions may apply. All new accounts subject to ChexSystems verification. Contact SECNY for further details.
2 Minimum loan amount $5,000. Excludes Mortgages, Overdraft Lines of Credit and Credit Cards. Limit one discount per member per loan. Credit and other certain restrictions may apply. Existing loans with SECNY cannot be refinanced with this offer. Contact SECNY for further details.
3 $25 cash incentive offer available for members who sign up for a new net pay direct deposit relationship and who opt to have his/her payroll direct deposited into his/her SECNY share or share draft account. All new accounts subject to ChexSystems verification. Cash incentive will be deposited upon first payroll direct deposited into the account. $25 cash incentive will remain on hold for 30 days from the date it was deposited. After 30 day hold period, funds will only be released if the account is in good standing. Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported to the IRS. Certain restrictions apply. Subject to change without notice. Member must have had no prior Direct Deposit relationship with SECNY.
4 Certain conditions apply. 10,000 Bonus Points awarded to Visa Platinum, Mastercard Platinum and Visa Business Cardholders upon first purchase. 20,000 Bonus Points awarded to World Cardholders upon first purchase. See SECNY for terms and details.