Moving Funds Into A SECNY Account
Incoming wire transfers are received by SECNY and then forwarded to your account based on the incoming wiring instructions. Use the wiring instructions below when completing a wire transfer to move funds to your SECNY account. Incoming wires are free. Wire transfer inquiries may be made at 315-469-5599.
- Wire funds to:
SECNY Federal Credit Union
4727 West Seneca Turnpike
Syracuse, New York 13215
Routing (ABA) #221381304
- For credit to: Member's name, account number with SECNY Federal Credit Union and any other necessary instructions.
- Deadline: The deadline time for receiving incoming wire transfers is 3:30 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone). All wires received after 3:30 p.m. will be processed the following business day.
Funds will be placed into the member's Share Savings account unless otherwise specified on the wiring instructions. Notice of incoming funds transfers will be made only through periodic account statements.
Moving Funds out of A SECNY Account
SECNY Wire Transfer Service allows you to send money from your SECNY accounts to non-SECNY accounts in the United States or internationally. You can request an outgoing domestic and international wire transfer using the following methods:
- Download the Domestic and International wire form.
- Visit your nearest branch with your completed Wire Transfer Form.
- Visit your Virtual Branch and do it all online.
For instructions on outgoing wires, call 315-469-5599. Wire transfers can be requested on business days, Monday through Friday, excluding observed holidays. Requests for domestic wires must be made by 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time and international wire requests must be made by Noon for same-day transmission. There is a small fee for outgoing wires (see below).
- The charge for an outgoing domestic wire is $30.00
- The charge for an outgoing international wire is $50.00
When possible, SECNY will send international wires in US Dollars. International wires sent are generally received by the beneficiary’s bank within two business days, but final credit to the beneficiary’s account will vary depending on the banks settlement guidelines. SECNY cannot guarantee arrival or settlement time for international wires.
or visit one of our branch locations to open an account today!