Time to take it up a level.
We are in the middle of significant changes to the way we do business. Why? Regulation requires it and members demand it. Evolution is going on all around us. The way we shop, the way we drive, the way we live has changed. Your credit union is changing too. Our goal is to balance old fashioned superior member service and implementation of technology that is safe and secure.
You have never needed your credit union more than now. We offer stability, responsible financial management, accountability, value and a sense of family we all deserve.
Card Program Updates:
We are excited to launch a brand-new line of credit cards over the next month! Visa or MasterCard? The choice is yours! We offer MasterCard World, MasterCard Platinum Rewards, Visa Platinum Rewards and Visa Business Rewards.
ALL of our new card offerings come with:
- 0% APR for a year (12 billing cycles) on balance transfers and purchases!
- uChoose Rewards- earn points to redeem for gift cards, merchandise, travel, cash back and more! Earn up to 10 times the Bonus points from selected retailers.
- uChoose Rewards is also coming to SECNY debit cardholders so you may combine your points across cards (and households!) to build larger point balances and redeem faster!
- CardValet- control all your cards (debit and credit) by setting alerts, establishing spend limits, turn your card on/off AND MORE! For FREE!
- Wallet Pays- All of our new credit cards will be ApplePay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay enabled. SECNY debit cardholders may enroll in these services now!
Did you know we now offer a 24-hour debit card call center? Members may now access this service by dialing our main number at (315) 469-5599 and selecting option 2. Whether after-hours or on weekends, this new call center will be able to help with lost/stolen cards, travel notifications and more.
- Our newly enhanced Website is here. Easier to use and more features.
- NEW School Perks and Biz Perks Programs- extra discounts for school employees and SECNY affiliated businesses/organizations.
- Financial Literacy and Education. It’s what we do. We support our member school districts by providing financial literacy in the classroom. We provide our community with education through our involvement with numerous community-based organizations. Want to share SECNY benefits with your group? Contact any branch and we’ll come to you!
- GrooveCar! This robust resource allows you to search local new and used vehicle inventory as well research insurance options, safety standards and even apply online directly through us!
- Any credit union service you want help with, our We'll Do It For You program expands with patience and education. Online, by phone or stop in. Need help setting up any of our products or services? We'll do it for you and show you how to use it!
- Today we enjoy 55,000+ surcharge-free ATMs locally and across the country. Locally, you have all InTouch℠ SECNY machines, Allpoint Network locations at Wegmans, Costco, Speedway, Target and more. We have expanded the network with reciprocal agreements with other credit unions such as Empower, Summit, Reliant, Finger Lakes, Auburn to name a few. To find a surcharge-free ATM near you, visit our ATM Locator at the top of the page.
Over the next year, new systems and payment platforms are being implemented to allow the next level of technology to take place. The number one service you have requested will be here before you know it! The Mobiliti app and Corillian online banking are expected to roll out this summer! Phase 1 completed. Phase 2 in process. Stay tuned it’s going to be good!
Financial Status & Membership:
|AS OF 12/31/2017|
Serving everyone in Onondaga, Cayuga, Madison, and Oswego counties
Since our inception over 47 years ago, we've strived to provide exceptional service. We've collaborated, created and offered financial services using technology solutions that have transformed your credit union into a national leader. But we make the difference right here in Central New York. We have established and continue to maintain a successful history of helping our members.
SECNY is federally insured and one of the safest financial institutions in the country. Our lending quality is a leader in the industry. We continue to provide advanced technological financial services with a conservative business approach.
It takes much more to bring you the credit union you enjoy today. It takes talented and creative people to bring our business to life every day. People who strive to do great things and deliver amazing results. What makes us better… is the personal touch. The common thread we all share here? …The values.
Your home is our home. We are Central New York. We thank you for your continued membership and support!