The way we interact with others in order to keep ourselves healthy is changing. We are here to help with tips to keep not only you safe, but your finances as well.
5 Tips to Keep You and Your Finances Healthy
- Direct Deposit: If your employer offers Direct Deposit, it will save you a trip to a branch to deposit your paycheck. Setting up Direct Deposit is simple, contact your Employer or HR Dept. and give them your SECNY Account number and our routing and transit number (221381304). Plus get $25.00 when you start Direct Deposit!1 Member must notify the Credit Union of newly established direct deposit.
- Online Banking: Keep on top of your balances by viewing activity, transfer funds between accounts, and view your statements with eStatements. Plus get $10.00 when you sign up for eStatements!2
- Debit and Credit Card with Mobile Wallet Pay: Make payments online and over the phone with a SECNY Debit or Credit Card. Plus enjoy 0% APR and NO BALANCE TRANSFER FEES!3 Need to go to a store to make a purchase? Pair your SECNY Debit or Credit Card with Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay and avoid touching the terminal.
- Transfer funds between Financial Institutions: Skip the trip to the bank to move funds between accounts. With External Transfers, move money from or to your accounts at other Financial Institutions directly to or from your account at SECNY – no checks, cash deposits or branch visits required.
- Pay or Request Funds from Anyone, Anywhere: The Popmoney4 personal payment service lets you send, receive or request money from friends, family or just about anyone with an email address or mobile number right from Online Banking or our Mobile App.
Check https://www.cdc.gov/ for more information to keep you and your family safe.
View the video from our 5 Tips Webinar!
1 Member must notify the Credit Union of newly established direct deposit. $25 cash incentive offer available for members who signup for a new net pay direct deposit relationship and who opt to have his/her payroll direct deposited into his/her SECNY share or share draft account. All new accounts subject to ChexSystems verification. Cash incentive will be deposited upon first payroll direct deposited into the account. $25 cash incentive will remain on hold for 30 days from the date it was deposited. After 30 day hold period, funds will only be released if the account is in good standing. Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported to the IRS. Certain restrictions apply. Subject to change without notice. Member must have had no prior Direct Deposit relationship with SECNY.
2 eStatement type (account and mortgage). Must be member in good standing. Member must sign up for eStatements now through March 31, 2020 to qualify for incentive. Offer ends March 31, 2020. $10.00 will be deposited to member’s 01 Savings Account between first and last day of the month following sign-up.
3 0% Introductory APR for a period of 12 billing cycles. After that, your APR will be based on creditworthiness. APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
4 Fees may apply. See our Member Reference Guide & Service Schedule.