Careers at SECNY
SECNY FCU is dedicated to maintaining a high level of service and helping you achieve your career goals. Enjoy a rewarding family oriented environment with unlimited opportunities. Become part of a company that cares.
SECNY FCU has career opportunities for motivated individuals with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Develop plan for all school communications including routine check-ins with School District offices, Teachers’ Associations, existing educational groups, etc.
- Work to seek and maintain Ambassador contacts for schools.
- Work closely with contacts to provide timely, professional service for school offices including offering direct deposit and other account services.
- Develop and execute membership and marketing plan specifically for Schools.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy for “Save 2 Earn” Teen/Next Level Banking Programs.
- Oversee the Money Mammals Saving Money is Fun Kids’ Club and Save2Earn Programs.
- Assist with marketing, development and maintenance of School Perk$! Program.
- Assist with other marketing and business development related projects and/or events as needed.
Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Graphic design skills a plus.
SECNY is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and an Equal Housing Lender.